Liberty Grove, NSW, Australia
Back to project list
Set upon a 15 hectare (37 acre) former industrial site, Liberty Grove is a residential community- lifestyle project in Sydney consisting of 788 dwellings including low-rise and high-rise apartments, Townhouses and Courtyard Homes.
Liberty Grove is a true Community Development. All roads, parks, community facilities, street lighting, underground infrastructure etc are owned by the Liberty Grove Community Associations.
Anka Property Group set out to create the following unique environment:
- A ‘fully built’ environment (not simply a land subdivision) that reflected a master planned architectural and landscaped ambience that tied the entire estate together and enhanced the overall community standard.
- To establish a mix of residential product, in type, style and architecture that compliments one with the other but is affordable to the ‘average’ homebuyer and investor. This has been achieved with a sympathetic mix of 10 storey towers, 3 storey low-rise buildings, townhouse and courtyard homes that offers extensive variety and choice.
- To encourage a broad demographic profile that suits the modern aspirations and requirements of families, young couple and empty nesters.
- To provide extensive landscaped open space and community facility for residents though parks, walking pathways, bicycle tracks, fully equipped gymnasium, tennis courts, basketball court, swimming pools, BBQ facilities, children’s play equipment, child care centre and a retail general store.
- To generate community spirit that takes the above facilities beyond the ‘provision only’ stage by way of professional and innovative on site Estate Management Services, community sensitive Security and quality landscape maintenance.
- Extensive examination of all the community, environmental and residential features of the Liberty Grove project were carried out by the NSW State Government according to their strict criteria. As a consequence of this examination and recognition as a unique community environment, Liberty Grove was gazetted as a Suburb in its own right.
This highly successful project has received numerous State, National and International awards for innovation, Masterplanning , construction and design.